We’re a branding agency with a focus on building great client-agency partnerships. We believe that both great work and strong relationships are built on trust, collaboration, respect and a deep understanding of our clients needs.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
As a client facing Project Manager you will contribute to the successful delivery of a range of projects, from print to digital. From specification and planning, through to testing and delivery you will work to facilitate a team of specialists to deliver exceptional work for our clients — on time, on budget and on brief.
As well as solid project management experience, you will have a hands-on, can-do approach and enjoy getting stuck in. You will promote communication and collaboration between team members as well as contributing your own ideas and suggestions to deliver projects of the highest quality.
Alongside the Senior Management team, your focus will be:
- Collaborating with our clients to ensure projects and initiatives are delivered in-line with business strategies.
- Delivery of projects to enhance the client experience and to meet business objectives.
- Contributing to the relationship we have with our clients, ensuring we are seen as a valued, pro-active, strategic partner.
- Forging the day-to-day relationships with our clients, gaining trust and respect, by creating open and honest communication.
Anticipating problems and opportunity, helping teams navigate through challenging points in the partnership.
- Motivating and supporting internal teams to deliver an outstanding service.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining quality and influencing higher standards.
- Owning the management for your projects, providing clear and timely information to facilitate the ability to accurately report on budgets and schedules.
- Ensuring profit margins are maintained through the production of accurate quotations and invoicing to guarantee we get paid for everything we do.
You’ll need to have:
- A proven track record of delivering brand and website projects, ideally within an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop work plans and specifications, manage resources and scheduling and run team meetings.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands.
- Ability to present project deliverables in understandable terms.
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workload.
- A desire to succeed and progress your career. You’ll be seen as a fast learner, who loves a challenge.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic thinking.
- A task focused personality.
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set.
- Delivery of client projects.
- Creation of project quotations and estimates using our cloud based estimating software.
- Preparation of project plans and the coordination of team estimates.
- Commercial management of projects ensuring they’re delivered to budget.
- Schedule and manage internal resources and maintain project documentation according to standard processes.
- Manage client relationship and expectations during delivery.
- Coordinate internal resource and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage and control project scope and change control processes.
- Review all work for quality, accuracy and to ensure it meets client brief.
- Managing our team, clients and third-party partners to develop websites using the WordPress content management platform
- Work with others to constantly review and improve the Bright Collie process.
What we’ll give you
- The team, tools and support that you need to be the best at your role
- Salary that matches your experience and what you bring to the team and our clients
- Annual Salary Review
- An exciting range of clients and projects
- Company pension
- Budget for training and personal-development days
Currently our whole team are working remotely. Our intention is to adopt a hybrid/flexible working policy as standard practice — which will be a blend of working from the office and remotely.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send us your CV with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. We’d like you to also include your salary expectations.
We will firstly invite you for an informal chat.
A full job description is available on request.
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.