About the job
We are an established, respected, and successful branding agency looking for a talented Designer to join our team.
At Bright Collie, we love helping our clients transform their businesses through brand strategy, design, and management. We believe that these services are important to all businesses.
We pride ourselves on our expert advice, quality of services, and ability to nurture long-term relationships with our clients.
As a Designer at Bright Collie, you’ll work with a connected, experienced, ambitious team of creatives and brand strategists. You’ll have a role in delivering branding and digital projects across a diverse client portfolio.
You will have full support from the Bright Collie team, but be willing to lead in key areas to support the needs of our clients.
You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about our agency and our client’s worlds. You will also be able to see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
We’re seeking someone with demonstrable experience within an agency or similar and a proven track record in delivering brand and digital projects.
You must demonstrate a broad knowledge of online and offline marketing channels. You will be self-motivated, proactive, ambitious to grow the role, and confident in presenting our work to our clients.
- At least 2+ years’ experience — preferably in an agency environment — with a track record of collaborating on branding and digital projects.
- Complete confidence in the Adobe Creative suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or XD and Figma would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll need to deliver:
- Collaborating with our team on various projects from brief to completion.
- Create concepts and communications that deliver and rationalise the client’s brief.
- Manage projects to keep them on brand and schedule.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Senior Designers, Copywriters and Website Developers or directly with clients, as required.
- A well-crafted portfolio demonstrating your passion for design and how your creativity feeds into the final design to meet a brief.
To fit our team, you’ll be:
- A confident, inspiring, ambitious creative.
- Considered, but able to work at a pace and be adaptable.
- Strong conceptually, demonstrating inspiring design work.
- A stickler for detail, ensuring every idea is crafted beautifully to the highest standard.
- Great with people and confident in presenting your ideas to your teammates and our clients.
- Aware of commercial and time pressures
- Happy to work in a hybrid environment (3 days in the studio).
What we offer:
- Twenty-six days leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension contribution.
- A commitment to your career and personal development.
- Flexible working.
- Homeworking kit.
- Free parking at our office.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and abilities.
Please send us a short note explaining why you are the best person for the job and send us a PDF or link to your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org