About the job
We are an established, respected, and successful branding agency and we’re looking for a driven Account Manager to join our team.
At Bright Collie, we love helping our clients to transform their businesses through brand strategy, design, and brand management. We believe that these services are important to all businesses.
We pride ourselves on our expert advice, quality of services, and ability to nurture long-term relationships with our clients. To allow us to better serve the needs of our clients, we’re looking for an established and driven Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager at Bright Collie, you’ll work with a connected, experienced, ambitious team of creatives and brand strategists. You’ll play a key role in delivering branding and digital projects across a diverse client portfolio.
You will have responsibility for your areas of the account, overseeing projects that range in terms of scale and scope. You will have full support from the Bright Collie team, but be willing to lead in key areas to support the needs of our clients.
An Account Manager at Bright Collie must demonstrate impressive client handling skills — be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our client’s needs and identify and forecast new opportunities on behalf of our agency.
You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about our agency and our clients’ worlds. You will also be able to see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
We’re seeking someone with demonstrable experience within an agency or similar and a proven track record in delivering brand and digital projects.
You will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of online and offline marketing channels. You will be self-motivated, pro-active, ambitious to grow the role, and confident in presenting our work to our clients, along with our agency credentials.
Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
- Project management: A reputation for getting things right – the first time. An eye for detail and a close relationship with budgets and timelines!
- Client satisfaction: You know what your clients want before they do, and they will be assured that you are always acting in their best interests.
- Account management and development: You’ll have a permanent eye on job profitability and opportunities for account development.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and what you bring to the agency.
- The opportunity to work on some large, global brands and some smaller local and independent brands.
- Opportunities to grow within their role and increase seniority whilst working on various projects and accounts.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Company pension.
- Training and self-development.
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply right away! For more info on this role please get in touch.